|Released||October 16, 2012|
|Genre||Melodic death metal|
|Produced by||Ulrich Wild, Brendon Small|
|Previous album||Dethalbum II|
|Next album||The Doomstar Requiem|
Dethalbum III is the third real-life album by Dethklok, released on October 16, 2012, featuring songs from the third and fourth seasons of the show.
Brendon Small revealed the album in an interview with Technorati: "There’s a lot of stuff coming this year–I think we’re getting close to Dethalbum III, and I think there’s going to be some cool stuff following that, so I think this is going to be a bigger Dethklok year."
When asked about the album, Small stated: "That’s what the hope is. Again, it takes a long time to organize this stuff, but we’ve got a lot of songs from Season 3 and from all the music I’m writing for Season 4, there’s a lot of new stuff out there and some of it’s really pretty cool."
On May 24, Gene Hoglan announced on his Facebook that he has begun work with Brendon on the album. On June 8, Hoglan revealed on Twitter that he had finished recording the album. On July 18, Brendon Small confirmed on Twitter that the album has been finished. The track listing and release date was announced on August 19. It was released on October 16, 2012.
- "I Ejaculate Fire" (from "Dethhealth")
- "Crush The Industry" (from "Renovationklok")
- "Andromeda" (from "Writersklok")
- "The Galaxy" (from "Doublebookedklok")
- "Starved" (from "Tributeklok")
- "Killstardo Abominate" (from "Dethsiduals" and "Rehabklok")
- "Ghostqueen" (from "Motherklok")
- "Impeach God" (from "Dethgov")
- "Biologicial Warfare" (from "Fertilityklok")
- "Skyhunter" (from "Rehabklok")
- "The Hammer" (from "Dethcamp")
- "Rejoin" (from "Fanklok")
- Brendon Small - vocals, guitar, keyboards, production
- Gene Hoglan - drums
- Bryan Beller - bass guitar
- Nathan Explosion - vocals
- Skwisgaar Skwigelf - lead/rhythm guitars
- Toki Wartooth - rhythm guitar
- William Murderface - bass
- Pickles the Drummer - drums, percussion, backing vocals
- Magnus Hammersmith - rhythm guitar on "The Hammer"
- Ulrich Wild – production, engineering
- Antonio Cannobio – cover art
- R. Chett Hoffman – direction, editing (for the documentary)