This is weird and it's happened a couple of times...does anybody know why when you edit the infobox data from an episode, the part of "written by" goes blank? It's happened a bunch of times and I don't understand why. Fetuscakes (talk) 03:59, May 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Do you have an example? All seems well on this page, just as long as you write " |Written by: = " it's possible that maybe you forgot to include the colon.TheDethklokGuy (talk) 04:51, May 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Oh I fixed it, but when I edited it to include the previous episode it got deleted, which is really weird. It's happened to other episodes, whenever I edit the infobox the writers get deleted by some odd reason. Recently I edited most of the episodes of Season 1 to include the date they were aired and each time the writers were deleted. So weird. Fetuscakes (talk) 07:29, May 15, 2014 (UTC)
Abigail's and Toki's relationshipEdit
- I belive so, given the fact that they both were though a highly stressful event and Toki's highly child-like nature it is very much possible. Chibifoxkit
- Be that as it may, I think it's important to refrence at the least what time of relationship. Chibifoxkit
- Toki is very childlike, but Abigail is not very motherly. I think Toki would have a little brother relationship with her the way he has with Dethklok Fetuscakes (talk) 23:27, August 28, 2014 (UTC)
- That's true, but I suppose this is all up for debate until the next season arises, so I think it should be left as with both variables until further information is stated.
- I'm an open minded, negociable man; I propose we simply leave it as some sort of careing relationship twoards Toki. -Chibifoxkit
- On a humorous note, remember the episode where Toki goes to fantasy camp? Do you think that Nathan cut that dildo's hand off or just killed him?